Welcome!  

Posted by Sarah

Welcome!
I am a 27 year old soon-to-be-married, modern housewife. I am the product of a work-aholic father and an Italian stay-at-home mother. I am both of my parents combined. I work entirely too much, love food entirely too much, and got stuck with all those old-fashioned ideas about having home-cooked meals, a spotless house, freshly pressed & clean clothes, all while working an average of 50 hours a week.

Since buying my home 3 years ago, I have been called to a modern day Fannie Farmer, a young Martha Stewart, and most often that I'm just stuck in the wrong time period and I should have been born in the 50's and not the 80's.

My goal is to one day publish a modern cookbook that would incorporate the family dinner traditions of the 50's but in a cheap, affordable and most importantly quick & easy fashion for the modern-day family. In this blog you will find my recipes, helpful hints, and my rantings as I try to accomplish my goal.



This entry was posted on Saturday, May 22, 2010 at Saturday, May 22, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment